Would you have liked to be at the start of empower network from day 1?
I have a special launch happening that I am apart of that lauches tomorrow.
The spokesperson for the company is the guy who created getrichradio.
Its a special Malibu Mastermind training product with a crazy pay system
$100 a pop and awesome bonuses, remember how in EN you has to pass
people up and you lost those sales, well with this you earn a matching
check bonus on all your passups. Its a incredible payplan.
I am working directly with the creators and Id love to have you directly
in our downline. You will see this all over facebook in a few days,
Do you have a list of goals you have been
“meaning to” get to for years?
Do you dream of a life different from the one you have now but are not sure where to start?
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be personally mentored by millionaires?
Would you like to create a business that pays you residual
income 24/7 whether you are at work or playing on the beach with friends?
I got early access so lets get you started. Get in ahead of the crowd
and start bringing in your leaders.
Theres videos explaining the compensation plan and products on the main
page or you can watch this youtube video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODrgiDLeInQ
Price point is only $299. (You earn $100 a sale PLUS bonuses)
After a 14 day holding period the company pays out DAILY!
There are a bunch of services that are available to help you succeed in your current business.
Like coaching, masterminding with millionaires,
marketing education and even a call center that calls your leads for you.
affiliate commission plan
with bonuses and check matches
unlimited width unlimited depth with no caps
When you have 1-4 recruits, you check match them all 50%, 5-9 recruits= 75% check match,
10 or more bumps you up to 100% bonus heck match so the key is help everyone enroll 10
If your serious about being on my team I can even get your 299
fee waved and get you in for free - this is for leaders only
like yourself I am not offering this to everyone.
one time fee on the 299 NOT monthly!
no monthly till april
monthly will be $39
you get $10 dollar prosperity bonus on that and $10 matching bonus so that is $20 per month residual.. Nice residual really powerful
If you need any questions answered for you prospects and leaders I will help you!
I will be doing another Conference call Pre-Launch of the Year!
8pm EST. Conference Call
712-432-0400
Access Code 941487#
Maurice Katz & Marshall Sylver
“The Millionaire Maker ”
After the call check out my link below to join our team
http://www.malibumembers.com/joinnow
No comments:
Post a Comment